Fabricator / Welders
Duties to include all aspects of structural and architectural metalwork/steelwork assembly. Applicants must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and be able to work on their own initiative. Proven experience is mandatory, and welding qualification will be required to EN287.2011. All welding qualifications are also invited and further in house training can be given to achieve welder qualification to the above.
We are looking for skilled and semi-skilled site operatives who are familiar with the structural steel and cladding industry. Duties would include site assembly of steelwork and cladding of steel structures. Further training can be given to the right applicant, CSCS and IPAF certification would be an advantage.
We offer excellent remuneration packages to the right candidates.
Please apply in writing enclosing an up to date CV to: Keith Potter PMS Fabrications Ltd Thomas Lane Burgh Road Industrial Estate Carlisle, CA2 7NA. Or email: email@example.com
PMS Fabrications Ltd is looking for experienced, hardworking and motivated individuals for the following positions within our team.
· Site Steelwork Fabricator.
· Experienced Steelwork Erector.
· Experienced Cladding Erector.
· Experienced Tekla Steelwork Draughtsman.
Please apply in writing with your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAD Draughtsman – Temporary contract
Seeking an experienced CAD draughtsman in structural steel and metalwork.
To work on a variety of upcoming projects within structural steel and metalwork.
The Draughtsman should have at least 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, with a good working knowledge of engineering fabrications, Auto CAD, Strucad & Tekla
A team player working with the existing two draughtsman and reporting to the director.
- Reading and interpreting architects and engineers drawings
- Create manufacturing drawings and on-site layout drawings to be issued to clients and engineers
- Adjustment and modification of components where necessary
- Marking out, setting out, checking levels
- Knowledge of “finishing” activities
- Keeping all relevant records and documents for projects
- Communicate effectively with client representatives
- Knowing and using all relevant BS/ISO/CE marking standards
- 3+ years’ experience within the structural steel sector
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD/Strucad/Tekla
- Good IT knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Team player
- Work to deadlines
- Highly organised and able to multitask and prioritise workloads on own initiative
- Willing to learn new skills
- Salary £25k-£36k DOE
- 21 Days holiday + BH
- Monday to Friday 7:30am – 4pm
Job Type: Full-time, temporary contract